It seems to you that you will have to do such beauty for a very long time, and the technique is complicated and incomprehensible? You will be surprised how elementary everything is. Feel free to call the children and start creating!
Materials and tools
- Colored paper
- Of the colored paper to cut six strips measuring 14cm x 7.5 cm.
- Take one strip and draw two straight along the long side at a distance of 2 cm from the edges. Bend over the lines and glue the place overlap.
- Fold in half (perpendicular to the long side) and glue.
4. Download the free template from the link, print it on A4 paper and cut along the contour. Attach to the workpiece, circle and cut.
5. Similarly make 5 more details.
6. Now you need to glue all 6 blanks, forming a circle. It remains to curl the ends and the snowflake is ready!
Detailed master class, see the video tutorial: